Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE

Hahaha awesome!

This was really cool man!

Well done! Keep on working :D

EnV - FireFrost EnV - FireFrost

How come this totally mediocre track gets front page feature while great talents like JohnnyFrizz, Breed, InvisibleObserver and even Synteza go totally unnoticed?

That's something we will never know...

Envy responds:

QQ ;__;

Atleast it was "mediocre" and not "bad"

That means you got some enjoyment out of listening to it! Whether or not a song sounds bad to you or not, the artist still works incredibly hard on it. Keep that in mind next time <3

P.S. I happen to love both JohnnyFrizz and InvisibleObserver. I haven't heard Synteza, but I'll take your word for his talent, and I'll have to check him out.

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

BLYAAAUUURG!!!

Inspiring!

I feel like I need to make a Dubstep song like... NAO!!!

I have to say the vocals felt a little cheesy for my taste and that "growl" thing you did when you say "MONSTER" didn't feel as good as it should... I could make one for you if you want, I'm good at growling (or at least thats what most ppl say...)

Anyway... good song

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

BLOODY HELLIBER 2097!!!

Holy crap!!! What do you use to make music liek this??? Fuck I can't even type right, you have blown my mind so much that I think there's a part of my fckin' brain missing O.ö

Seriously this is bar nothing the best thing I have ever listened to on this site... EVAAARRRRRR!! No kidding and trust me its pretty fckn hard to get my attention the way you did.

I've never been a fan boy but I could start right now if you keep making this ridiculously amazing tracks!!!

HOLYFCKNGSHT!!!! That final part from 4:11 to the end waz soooo fucking mind blowing!?!#!%!=!#!$!?!¿!

Make sure you message me when you release your next tune!

I hope you keep using this mentioned techniques.

I want to listen more from you.
I want to learn from you.
I want know everything about you (I know that sounds creepy BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK!)

From now on you are God and I am your most devote follower.

Man I'm so fcking dirty now, I'm gonna take a shower and come back for MOAR!!